Sunday, May 6, 2018

Updated "Illustrate America" Unit (First grade)


My "Illustrate America" unit was created to correspond to the following Georgia Standards of Excellence:
SS1CG2
Explore the concept of patriotism through the words in the songs America (My Country ‘Tis of Thee) and America the Beautiful (for example: brotherhood, liberty, freedom, pride, etc
SS1G2
Identify and locate the student’s city, country, state, nation (country), and continent on a simple map or globe.  
I've recently updated the unit with an assessment that accurately matches the Reasoning Target for the SS1CG2 standard!  

I am currently working on creating more resources for this unit that include: finding your city, state, and country on a map and globe! All additional updates are included in your purchase from my Teachers Pay Teachers store here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Force and Motion: Push and Pull NEW UNIT!

After struggling to find Science resources in our textbooks, I've decided to create my own units.  And, lucky you, I'm posting them...