Saturday, April 21, 2018

Testing Motivation Freebie!

It's that dreaded time of year for both students and teachers, TESTING!
As a little pick-me-up for my students, I created these cute treat tags.
I only have about 10 students, so I was able to splurge a little on my treats, but these would be applicable to smaller items as well.
My personal favorite is this "rainbow" cake I found at Wal-Mart.


But.. I'm also a fan of these Oreo wrappers....
Anywho, hit up my page and get your tags.
You can find these tags on my TPT page here!

Good luck to all you teachers and students.  
"May the odds be ever in your favor"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Force and Motion: Push and Pull NEW UNIT!

After struggling to find Science resources in our textbooks, I've decided to create my own units.  And, lucky you, I'm posting them...