Monday, February 12, 2018

Multiplication Games

New Multiplication Games Added!

I've been working on a new bundle of file folder games for my classroom to practice their multiplication fluency!  These are perfect for early finishers or intervention stations.  Currently, I just have the pieces in an envelope, but I will be adding velcro strips to the pieces and the boards later (due to student request!).


I have a growing bundle for the games as I finish them on TPT that you can find here:

As I finish the bundle, the price will increase, so make sure to buy early to get the best discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Force and Motion: Push and Pull NEW UNIT!

After struggling to find Science resources in our textbooks, I've decided to create my own units.  And, lucky you, I'm posting them...